Thursday, March 29, 2012

I have been on a hunt for a baby change jar for the last couple months, so we can put all our spare change into the jar to go towards IVF and not have the change all over our house and cars. Who knew that nobody makes a "Baby Fund" jars? I saw plenty of "Tattoo Fund," "Boob Job Fund," "Motorcycle Fund," "Piercing Fund," "Girls Night Out Fund," etc in the style I was looking for but I couldn't not find a "Baby Fund" for the life me! I ended up finding a website of a lady who hand paints and customizes jars. Ryan emailed the lady telling her what we wanted and she just took off with it. It turned out so stinkin cute! She did a fantastic job on it and exceeded all of my expectations!

2 comments:

  1. that is so cute.. ! i love that idea. it makes me want to come put lots of coins in it for you two :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Traci! Good luck with your IVF! Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete