Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Egg Retrieval (7/22/2012)

Well, I had 58 eggs retrieved, 42 of them fertilized and are looking really good according to the lab! They will call us for an update everyday on the embryos and to let us know when they will be transferred back into my uterus. It is usually 3-5 days after the retrieval. Dr. Foulk said surgery went very well. I was in a lot of pain when I first woke up but Dr. Foulk gave me a pain pill and had a heating pad on my stomach to help ease the pain. I spent the day in bed with a heating pad, movies and slept as much as possible!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU that everything is going well! I think of you and your journey every day and I appreciate the updates! Love you cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH i am excited. SO happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete